Valentine’s Day and love songs go hand-in-hand. If you’re looking for a way to show love and appreciation, consider sharing some of the most popular love songs of all time. Here are a few of the most popular, according to Billboard.com:1
• Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Richie (1981)
• We Found Love by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris (2011)
• How Deep Is Your Love by the Bee Gees (1977)
• Silly Love Songs by Wings (1976)
• I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston (1992)
• Let Me Love You by Mario (2005)
• Because I Love You by Stevie B. (1990)
• Best of My Love by The Emotions (1977)
• I Can’t Stop Loving You by Ray Charles (1962)
• Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis (2008)
On Valentine’s Day, we would like to share some lyrics from Louis Armstrong’s What A Wonderful World, “I see trees of green, red roses too. I see them bloom, for me and you. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.”2
We appreciate you and hope your Valentine’s Day is filled with happiness.
This material was prepared by Carson Coaching. Carson Coaching is not affiliated with the named broker/dealer or firm.